Let’s face, legal fees and expenses in complex litigation are expensive for all clients, large and small. In this tough economic climate, we value the continued business of our loyal client base, and are committed to keeping legal fees and costs under tight control.
For all existing, new or potential clients, we want you to know that we are always willing to discuss any billing arrangement that bring true value to both us in our mission to seeking the truth and doing justice.
Examples of our constant efforts to contain costs include:
- “Not to exceed” average hourly rates
- Single lump sum annual retainers
- Per file or per case charge
- Hourly or blended rates
- Contingency fees
In addition, we remain committed to keeping our clients’ legal costs under control. Here are just some of the ways that we do so:
- Detailed monthly billing reports.
- Computerized research services are normally not billed to the client. For special research projects that are approved before any work is done, we bill our clients at vendors’ regular rates to third parties without any markup, add-on, or surcharge.
- We do not charge for local telephone calls and we also bill regular mailings at cost.
- Shipping of express mail and packages are billed at cost without markup or surcharge.
- Photocopies are billed at $.25 without additional charges for personnel time.
- All travel expenses are billed at cost and local expenses are not billed.
- No charge for customary and ordinary administrative services.
- No charge for staff overtime.
If you have any questions or suggestions on ways to control your legal expenses, please do not ever hesitate to call us.
We are here for you and your legal needs. It is that simple.
This is an advertisement albeit one filled with good and valuable information to the legal community and for our clients and potential clients.